Both the wind tunnel and the Solar  are grey and cannot be activated

The model is located.

Any idea? is there a new workflow?

Thanks

Guy 

Views: 7746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you working on a 32 or 64 bit machine?  The add-ins will only work on 64-bit machines.

That worked for me as well. Everything was working fine until I installed Dynamo. not sure if they're related.

Hi,

I had the same problem, when I installed the new Vasari Beta3. I used your instructions and now solar radiation, wind tunnel analysis etc. are working.

-Marko

Yes Lilli

I am working on a 64 bit machine.

What could it be?

agree, thats the culprit. It has to do with admin installation switch to other users. just copy and paste the .addin under the users' user account.

paste attach addins to: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Vasari\Addins\2014

hope this helps.

Attachments:

Hello Jerome,

I have installation problem too, and I've tried to download this file: 2014.rar, but this write for me:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://api.ning.com/files/G1Wl3V1oZWam*iYnw*zwlCtOP6JEkztzIa3-TVsyElqtPomHUJwWO5NMLdDtG-N79tAqggQx47Pq65YRDUNmbvCGZ6nKcZ8u/2014.rar" on this server.

Reference #18.d4b61402.1376393004.54f39c5a

where can I donwload it from?  my problem is, in the 2014 folder there can't be found the dynamo.addin. I've installed the dynamo, but I can't find any dynamo.addin file only.dll to copy in folder 2014 of vasari.

What can I do? And I've installed the slider too, and it made an folder: VasariWIP\Beta 1-0, but the Vasari to reach it, if I know right, the sliders.addin must be copied to Vasari/Addins/2014 folder, but I can't find anywhere slider.addin. If I create an .addin file with path of sliders, I get an error: AddInId conflict. How can I solve this?

thanks for help Tom

Hi Tom, its probably the url security. i attached one for you.

cheers, hope you can finally download.

Attachments:

Hello Jerome,

thanks for attaching but the issue is the same: Access Denied. Can I ask You could you send me per email: marotom@freemail.hu.

other question: do you something about the sliders why can't able to work with the latest Vasari? I'd like to use, as the relationship viewer, but it doesn't create any addins file in addins folder in Vasari.

thanks. Tom

sorry but I have the same problem.

I placed add-ins in C: \ Users \ <user name> \ AppData \ Roaming \ Autodesk \ Vasari \ Addins \ 2014

but when I reopen the application Vasari this message appears: "failled to initialize the add-in "Prototype CFD Visualitation" because the assembly "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Vasari Beta 3\TechPreview_CFD.dll" does not exist" 

What it mean?

Thanks

Alice

alice,

this should be the location of your .dll's

C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Vasari Beta 3\

just repath the .dll shown below:

hope this helps.

Lilli,

I have the same problems, but I don't even see the DLLs in the Program Folder.

I am on Win7 32bit. Does the Beta 2 still work? I am teaching tonight (in 5 hours)..

Help would be appreciated.

Thx

Jens

They really work better on 64-bit. Beta 2 has timed out.  Do you have access to a 64-bit machine you could install on?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Tom Vollaro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service